October 25, 2013

Nail Of The Day: Sinful Colors "Go Go Girl"

Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Go Go Girl
It has been awhile since I have done a NOTD post. This time it is a polish I have never used before, Sinful Colors Go Go Girl! This blue toned red is ultra flattering, and looks fabulous against my pale skin. I did find that this was a bit sheer, but I was able to make it opaque with 3 coats. All in all, I really like this polish, and think it is a nice addition to my collection.

Sinful Colors Nail Polishes retail for $1.99, and can be purchased wherever Sinful Colors products are sold.

What nail polish color are you currently loving? Let me know in a comment below!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!