October 18, 2013

Influenster Varsity VoxBox Review!

I recently became a member of Influenster, a website where you take surveys and earn badges with the possibility of being chosen to receive a box filled with free products to review, called VoxBoxes. You heard me right, a box of FREE products. We have a little saying around my house and it goes, "If it's free than it's for me." That being said, I worked my little butt off to fill out as many surveys as possible, and as luck would have it I was chosen for the Varsity VoxBox. This box was geared towards college students so I guess you could say that I fit the demographic. Below are some of my first impressions of the products. I honestly can't believe that all of this was free. Let's get started!

Varsity VoxBox Contents


Kiss Nail Dresses
I am a huge fan of Sally Hansen's nail appliques. I have never tried Kiss's Nail Dresses before. This pattern looks a bit young for me so I am giving them to my sister. 

NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss
I'm not a big gloss fan, but this lip gloss looks interesting. It claims to plump lips up by 50%. I can't wait to put this to the test.

Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash
I have oily acne prone skin so I am really curious about this Clearasil face wash. 

Airheads Xtreme Bites
Well, this big bag of candy was a sweet surprise. I haven't tried these before, but I'm sure they'll be super yummy.

Tide PODS Detergent
I have heard good things about these detergent pods. I can't wait to try my sample out. Who knows, maybe I'll have a new favorite detergent!


xoxo,

Meaghan
*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!