October 4, 2013

I ♥ Fall Tag!

Fall is in the air people! I have made no secret of my love for this season so I thought it would only be natural for me to do the I ♥ Fall Tag! This tag is all about my favorite things that I enjoy during this time of year. Let's not waste anymore, and get started!


Image
THE TAG

 Favorite Fall lip product?
I swear by Benefit's Benetint. I'm extremely fair so a nice stain like this really pops.

 Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
My favorite Fall nail polish is Sephora by O.P.I's What's A Tire Jack? It's a basic black, but lasts forever without chipping. Black nail polish is absolutely chic!

 Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
A venti non-fat iced chai tea latte...It's my absolute favorite drink at Starbucks. It's like Fall in a cup!

 Favorite Fall Candle?
My favorite candle for fall is from Bath & Bodyworks called Leaves. It smells like cinnamon, apple cider, and Fall...Now, some of you may be asking me what Fall smells like. To me, Fall smells like leaves, cool air, wood stoves, and warmth. Can you tell that I love Fall?

 Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory
My go-to Fall scarf is from American Eagle. I just bought it a few days ago on sale. It is black with large vintage inspired flowers. 

 Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
I scare extremely easily. It's not so much that I'm scared of the actors, but more the loud noises and things jumping out at me. Basically, I would panic with any of these, but if I had to pick I would go with a haunted hay ride.

 Favorite Halloween movie?
This is a tough one. It's a tie between Hocus Pocus and the Halloweentown series. I watch all of these on repeat the second the 1st of September roles around.

 Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
I love anything from Wonka. Anything sour or fruity is right up my alley.

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
This Halloween I will be a black cat. I will be doing a tutorial on the makeup coming soon!

 What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
I live in New England so I have the privilege of getting to see the leaves change colors. There is nothing more beautiful than sitting outside on a cool Fall day and watching the sun reflect off of the red, orange, and yellow leaves.

I tag anyone who would like to do this. Leave me a link below so that I can read it!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!