October 14, 2013

Face Of The Day #1

As the leaves on the trees change so does my makeup routine. I leave behind my BB Cream and return to using foundation. I exchange my glowing skin for my natural pale skin. Fall is my favorite time of year when it comes to makeup because I can experiment more with warmer earth tones. Today's post is a Face Of The Day where I share what makeup I am wearing today. Enjoy!

Makeup
-Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin (110 Ivory)
-Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer (Ivory)
-NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder (Sunny)
-NYX Blush (Peach)
-Benefit Watt's Up! Soft Focus Highlighter For Face
-YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick (#2 Sensual Silk)
-butter LONDON Lippy Lip Gloss (Hot Totty)
-Urban Decay NAKED Palette (Toasted, Buck, Sin)
-Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal (Nude)
-Revlon Lash Potion Mascara (Blackest Black)

What makeup products are YOU wearing today? Let me know in a comment below!
xoxo,

Meaghan

3 comments:

  1. I'm also wearing Maybelline's Dream Lumi Touch. Carly!. X

    Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the naked pallet :3

    simplepromise-simplepromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!