September 6, 2013

The Skincare TAG!

I'm back today with another tag. This time it is the Skincare Tag which I was tagged by Carly of Carly's Beauty World to do. Thanks for thinking of me Carly! This tag is comprised of 9 skincare related questions. Let's get started!
Image
The Questions

Describe your skincare routine in 5 words:
Cleanser, toner, scrub, mask, moisturizer

What’s your skin type?
I have oily skin.

What’s your favorite skincare product?
My favorite product is Clean & Clear's Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer. My oily skin makes it hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my skin feel greasy. This is the best I have found. It mattifies my skin, and creates the perfect canvas for my foundation.

Top Blemish Zapper
Any type of blemish spot treatment that contains salicylic acid.

Face Wipes, yay or nay?
I'm 50/50 on face wipes. I don't believe that this should be the only way you cleanse your face, because they don't remove everything and leave behind a lot of gross stuff. However, I think they are the perfect first step in cleansing your face. I use a face wipe first and then I cleanse my face with a traditional cleanser.

Toner, yay or nay?
Yay! I use to not be a fan of toners, but I have noticed recently that my skin has improved so much since I started using one. This is another product that I use to remove the gunk of the day.

High-end skincare or high-end makeup?
I wish that I was more into skincare, but I'm just not. I will always choose high-end makeup!

What’s the most unusual skincare product you've tried?
I wouldn't say it's unusual, but I would have to say the Cupcake Face Mask from LUSH. I only say it is unusual because it looks and smells just like chocolate.

 Tell us your top skincare tip
Always wash your face at the end of the day. I cannot tell you how important this is. Throughout the day our skin not only has makeup on it, but also is exposed to the gross things that float around in the air. Washing your face will remove the gunk, and leave your skin feeling fresh and clean!


I had so much fun doing this tag. It's fun to see how much my attitude towards skincare has changed. I tag anyone who would like to do this. Leave me a link to your post down below in a comment so that I can read it! Also, keep an eye out for a post on my current skincare routine that will come out some time next week. I have been working quite hard on it so I hope you all enjoy it.
Until next time!

xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Lush Cupcake face mask now! Carly. Xx

    Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it! It's absolutely divine!

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!