September 16, 2013

My Fall Nail Polish Picks!

It's no secret that Fall is my favorite time of year. I'm a huge fan of cooler weather, leaves changing, and comfy sweaters. another part of Fall that I enjoy is swapping my bright and pastel Summer polishes for darker, vampier polishes. There is nothing chicer in my opinion than dark nails. I decided to share with you guys my top picks that I will be using this Fall!

My Fall Nail Polish Picks



Essie (Sand Tropez)
Sand Tropez is my go-to nude nail color. It doesn't give me the dreaded "mannequin hands", and keeps my nails looking neat and polished.

Essie (Russian Roulette)
This is my classic red polish. I have yet to find another red that comes anywhere near this.

Sephora by O.P.I (Mr. Right Now)
It doesn't get sexier than a deep red wine polish. It is the ultimate vampy shade.


Revlon Colorstay (Rain Forest)
This is another fun forest green shade. This is much darker than Envy, and contains dark green micro-glitter. The Revlon Colorstay line has an almost gel-like quality to it, and it lasts a long time without chipping.

Sinful Colors (Envy)
This is such a unique shade. It is a forest green that has almost a grey undertone. I honestly don't know how to describe it. Anyway, it is a nice color to switch things up with if you are  in a darker shades rut.

Essie (Eternal Optimist)
I purchased this after I saw a friend of mine wearing it. This milky rose is flattering on all skin tones, and goes with almost any outfit.



Sephora by O.P.I. (What's A Tire Jack?)
Nothing screams Fall more than black nail polish. What's A Tire Jack? is my favorite. It looks so chic on short manicured nails.

Revlon (Scandalous)
Scandalous is a glitter polish with a black base. The glitter is hexagonal and micro in shape, and dark purple in color. I have heard that this is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance, and looking at the pictures online I would have to agree. These look almost identical, and for over half the price you really can't go wrong.

butter LONDON (The Black Knight)
Oh how I love butter LONDON! The Black Knight was my first nail lacquer from the brand. It is a black based polish, just like Scandalous, but instead of just purple glitter this contains multi-colored glitter. With each turn of the bottle I was able to spot a new colors of glitter. It is stunning, and something that really needs to be seen in person.


Essie (Smokin' Hot)
I love to switch things up with a good dark grey polish. Also, how funny is the name? It makes me feel extra sassy when I wear it!

Orly (Rage)
This is the epitome of a rose gold polish. This is really stunning, and the perfect way to wear a warmer tone of gold.

What nail polishes will YOU be using this Fall! Leave me some suggestions in a comment below!

xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. Loving the diversity of your picks! Eternal Optimist looks seriously gorgeous!

    www.glazedoverbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! It really is beautiful. Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!