September 23, 2013

My Fall Lip Picks!

I have been waiting all Summer to be able to break out my favorite Fall lip products. In the Fall I reach for neutrals, berries, and deeper pinks. Below I have listed a few of my favorite Fall lip products and lip combinations.


Fall Lip Picks



YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick (#2 Sensual Silk) + butter LONDON Lippy Lip Gloss (Hot Totty)
This is my go-to neutral lip combination of the moment. I like to apply a small amount of the YSL lipstick with my ring finger to my lips, and top it off with butter LONDON's Hot Totty, which is a creamy pink toned nude. This goes perfectly with a more dramatic eye look.



butter LONDON Lippy Tinted Balm (Abbey Rose)
Abbey Rose has become one of my favorite lipstick alternatives. It is a tinted balm that it as pigmented as any lipstick I have used. The deep rose shade is the perfect pop of color for a more subdued makeup look.



Benefit Benetint + ModelCo. Sine Ultra Lip Gloss (Berry Pink)
Both of these products look fabulous on their own, but together they bring each other to a whole new level. The berry coloring of both compliment each other, and give a "just kissed" look to the lips.



Revlon Lip Butter (Berry Smoothie)
Of course no lip post would be complete without mentioning one of Revlon's Lip Butters. Berry Smoothie is a deep berry shade that is only slightly darker than my natural lip color. It is ultra moisturizing, and can be applied without a mirror which is perfect for days when you are out and about.



Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Honey)
Normally I wouldn't gravitate towards this shade, a warm brown toned pink, but for some reason I love Honey! It is surprisingly flattering on my pale skin. The stain itself has incredible lasting power. I put it on in the morning one day, and it was still there the following morning even after I took a shower. Now that is a long lasting stain! 


What lip products will YOU be using this Fall? Leave me some recommendations in a comment down below!



xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. Love the choices!!!

    What do you use to edit/text your pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used Picasa for this post. Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!