September 30, 2013

Motivational Monday #5

Image
Curious about what Motivational Mondays are? Click HERE to find out!

It is so easy to get comfortable in the little bubble we each live in. I have the same schedule almost every day. I wake up early, do my school work, write my blog, and drop my sister off at school all while doing chores and running around doing errands. It is so easy to get caught up in these schedules, and to not take time to enjoy the things around you. I have been trying recently to take the time to do things I normally wouldn't. I have been stopping by small shops I had never been to, and taking drives through the countryside to enjoy the lovely scenery. One day I hope to travel the world, but for right now I will settle for quaint shops and beautiful sunrise drives.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!