September 23, 2013

Motivational Monday #4

Image
Curious about what Motivational Mondays are? Click HERE to find out!

In last weeks Motivational Monday post I told you that being normal, or beige, is boring. Well, this is sort of related to that. My advice last week was that you should be yourself, and just do what makes you happy. Being like everyone else is boring, and will only make you unhappy. There will be people however who won't like that you aren't conforming to their standards. To those people I say, shut the hell up. The world is already hard enough without people spouting off their opinions on how others should live their lives. Focus on yourself, and I'll worry about me. The phrase, "Live and let live", was created for a reason. If someone doesn't like you than that is their problem, and you can't do anything about it. It is their loss, not yours.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!