September 16, 2013

Motivational Monday #3

Image
Curious about what Motivational Mondays are? Click HERE to find out!

Let's face it, there is no such thing as normal. We can all pretend that there is, but there really isn't. There is however such a thing as being boring. Following the status quo and going along with what everyone else is doing is so "beige". You may be asking yourself what I mean by "beige". Well, beige is safe. Beige isn't fun or exciting. Beige is, well, beige. DON'T BE BEIGE! Be vibrant and full of life. Let your freak flag fly! The quirks that you think are embarrassing about yourself are what others will admire. Be yourself, and leave the beige to everyone else.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!