September 9, 2013

Motivational Monday #2

Image
Curious about what Motivational Mondays are? Click HERE to find out!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love Audrey Hepburn. Not only was she the pinnacle of elegance and beauty, but she was also an incredible philanthropist.  She knew that inner beauty and generosity were better than any lipstick or designer dress. This quote from her is just another example of her inspirational spirit.

Sometimes in life it can be easy to stop yourself from doing things. Doubts can fill your mind that will stop you from doing something that could make you incredibly happy. I use to psych myself out of doing things that I wanted to do because I was afraid of failing. Sometimes we have to push ourselves out of our comfort zones and do things we normally wouldn't. I am here to say that you can do WHATEVER you put your mind to. Don't let fear ever stop you from trying. Anything is possible if you want it to happen, and you work hard to achieve it.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!