September 2, 2013

Motivational Monday #1

Image
Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a lovely weekend. Today I am very excited to debut a new series, Motivational Mondays! Every Monday in September I will be posting a motivational chatty post. I haven't had the best time these past few months so I figured it was time I looked on the positive side and started surrounding myself with more motivational and uplifting things.

The quote above really had an impact on me. It is so easy to get caught up in the little things that get you down, or to focus on the negative things. It is better to take a step back, and evaluate the situation. Yes, sometimes life isn't fair, but it will only make you stronger. Look at the positive things in life, and choose to focus on those. It will make you happier in the long run.

xoxo,

Meaghan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!