September 20, 2013

First Time Tag!

I have wanted to do this tag for some time, but I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to talk about it. I guess you could say that I was given a figurative push to do this when I was tagged by the lovely Imogen of The Bluebird & The Robin. If you don't already read her blog then I highly suggest giving it a look. She does everything from beauty to tarot cards. It is my favorite blog of the moment.

I spent a few minutes looking up the questions that other people were answering for this, and chose the ones that I felt I could relate to. After I decided on my questions I blasted some Backstreet boys and Spice Girls to get me in the nostalgic mood. Let's just say it worked like a charm! 
Young Meaghan. I was a bit of a diva.
The Questions

What was your first tweet?
My first tweet was on March 15th and it says, "Why is Pinterest so addicting? #IHaveAProblem". This is the most random tweet. I will admit though that I was spot on. Pinterest is my absolute FAVORITE website. I spend so much time on it.


What was your first job?
The first job I ever had was being a babysitter. I babysat all throughout high school. I have always loved children so it seemed like the most logical way to make some money.

Who was the first person to text you today?
The first text message I got today was not actually from a person. A few years back we had an extremely bad snow storm in New England and my mother signed my phone up for weather updates. Well, I still get them. Too bad they aren't updates for New England...They are for Mexico. I have tried to unsubscribe about a million times, but they always seem to come right back.

Who was your first grade teacher?
My first grade teacher was Mrs. Balboni. To be honest I don't remember too much about her, but from what I remember she was nice and always had us doing fun activities like putting on plays and sing-alongs.

What was the first thing you did this morning?
The first thing  I did this morning was look at my phone. I take a few minutes to read through any messages I may have gotten while I was sleeping. Boring, I know.

What was the first concert you ever went to?
My first concert was Jo Dee Messina. She is a country singer who I absolutely loved and still love. My mom won the tickets over the radio, and I was so excited to go to my first "big girl" concert. Jo Dee's voice was flawless, and she did almost an hour long encore where she took requests for charity donations towards St. Jude Children's Hospital. My mom and I had so much fun.

What was your first broken bone?
I have never broken a bone. *knocks on wood* I have however sprained both of my ankles multiple times.


What was your first tattoo?
My first tattoo is a pink rose on my wrist. I got it about 2 years ago, and absolutely love it.

What was the first movie you remember seeing?
The first movie I vividly remember is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. It is my all-time favorite movie. I watched it every single day when I was younger, and was given it recently on DVD. I know all of the songs and lines. I just cannot get enough of it!


Who was your first celebrity crush?
My first celebrity crush was Ralph Macchio circa The Karate Kid. Don't ask me why I liked him, but younger me thought he was smokin' hot! IMagine my surprise when I found out he was in his 30's when I was watching it...haha!

What is the first thing you do when you get home?
The first thing I do when I get home is put on some comfy pants and put my hair in a big messy bun. My friends always joke that they know my day is over when my hair is in a bun. 

I hope you all enjoyed this. It was so much fun to look back on my life. 

I tag:


Have a fabulous day, and I will see you on Monday!
xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I love reading posts like this :)
    biffsquiggld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!