September 27, 2013

First Impressions: Olay Fresh Effects S'Wipe Out! Refreshing Makeup Removal Cloths


I originally purchased these Olay Fresh Effects makeup wipes because Walmart was all out of my favorite Simple wipes. I was in a pinch and decided to give these a try. I feel like this happens to me a lot. Anyway, I put these to the test when I visited some friends recently. Let's see how they did!

Each package contains 20 wipes which is the norm for this type of product. The packaging has a resealable flap that keeps the cloths moist and ready for use.

The wipes have a quilted texture and a fresh citrus scent.

The ultimate test of these wipes was whether or not they actually removed my makeup, which includes waterproof mascara. It was a breeze to remove my face makeup and eyeshadow with these wipes. I barely had to scrub or anything. The waterproof mascara was a bit more difficult. I spent quite a bit of time trying to get it off, and in the end there was still some product left.

Overall, I liked using this product. However, they are not my favorite facial wipe. I much prefer the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes, which remove my waterproof mascara almost instantly. If you don't wear waterproof makeup than these wipes would be perfect for you. They don't leave any oily residue and do a fantastic job of removing face makeup.

Olay's Fresh Effects S'Wipe Out! Refreshing Makeup Removal Cloths retail for $5.99, and can be purchased wherever Olay products are sold.

Have you used Olay's Fresh Effects S'Wipe Out! Refreshing Makeup Removal Cloths? What did you think of them?

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!