August 2, 2013

What I'm Loving: July 2013

Hi everyone! So I'm switching things up today, and will be discussing my July Favorites over on my YouTube channel which you can find HERE. I have been making the transition to Youtube this week, and hope that you will join me, and subscribe. Not to worry though, I will still be posting on this blog every Monday, but I would also like to include YouTube videos to the mix on Fridays.

To make things easier on you guys I have embedded the video below so that you can watch it. Also, please excuse the ridiculous thumbnail to this video. I look a bit crazed.

 Have a fantastic day and enjoy!



xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!