August 19, 2013

Thank You!

Image
When I originally started XOXO Meaghan back in March I honestly didn't think that anyone would read it. I decided then that I wanted this to be a space where I could be myself, and write about what I love. For the past almost 6 months it has been just that. I have not only been able to express my creativity through my writing, but I have also found a little place on the internet that makes me happy. The support I have received from family and friends the past few months has been incredible. You all mean so much to me. I have also had the awesome opportunity to chat with some lovely people online. I never would have thought a year ago that I would be talking about cosmetics with people all over the world. I am so happy that I created this blog, and am so thankful for all of you. Thank you!

That being said, I need your help. I am a goal oriented type of girl. I always want to push myself to be the best I can be, and that also includes my blog and YouTube channel. I have set certain goals that I would like to reach, but I can't do it alone. Here is where you guys come in! It would mean that world to me if you all could help me to reach my goals. Please, share, tweet, and tell your friends about XOXO Meaghan. 
Here are my goals!

By the end of September I would like to reach:
-100 followers on Bloglovin
-100 followers on YouTube
-100 followers on Facebook

As a thank you for helping me I will be holding a giveaway each time I reach one of these goals. I would love to know what kind of giveaway you all would like so please leave a comment down below.

Thank you so much for all of your support, and I hope you continue to read XOXO Meaghan!


xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. im the same with goals!
    especially for instagram!
    i followed you on bloglovin if you'd like the follow back?
    idkmatilda.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hun! I just followed you back.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!