August 12, 2013

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara (Waterproof): Review + Photos

Hi everyone! I hope your week has been going well. I know mine sure has been busy and loads of fun. I thought it would be fun to share with you guys a new *possible* holy grail mascara.I won't keep you any longer. Enjoy!

Revlon Lash Potion Waterproof Mascara
Revlon Lash Potion Waterproof Mascara (Black)
There was quite a buzz amongst the beauty community when it came to this mascaras release a few months back. It was almost impossible to not get sucked in; especially since the face of the product was Emma Stone, and who doesn't love Emma Stone! Her lashes looked incredible in the promo pictures for the mascara. It took me forever to get my hands on this as it was sold out everywhere around me. Thankfully, Target came through like it usually does and I was able to try this out.

The Packaging
I'm a sucker for whimsical packaging, and boy does this have whimsical packaging! Does anyone else buy cosmetics for their packaging? I know I sure do.

The Wand


The wand for the Lash Potion mascara is a lot larger than I originally had thought it would be. The densely packed bristles latch onto lashes and help to comb through them effortlessly. The wand is surprisingly easy to use, but does take a bit of practice at first.

The Formulation
Lets get to the good stuff; the formulation. This is the first Revlon mascara I have ever tried, and I have to say that I am extremely impressed. I saw some not so stellar reviews of the regular formulation, and didn't have high hopes for the waterproof formula, but I was pleasantly surprised. I have to admit that I might actually prefer this to some of my favorite Maybelline mascaras. This gave my lashes incredible length and volume,didn't smudge in the heat or when I rubbed my eyes, and didn't clump at all (and I loaded this stuff on when I was testing it). This has been the mascara I have been reaching for every day, and don't see myself wanting to use anything else for quite awhile.

Final Thought
If you are looking for a mascara that will give you length, volume, and will stand up to the Summer's brutal heat than this mascara is for you. The more I wear this the more I love it.

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara retails for $4.99 at Target, but can also be purchased wherever Revlon products are sold.

Thanks for reading you guys. Be sure to check my YouTube channel every Friday for a new video, and here new Monday to see what is in store!

xoxo,

Meaghan

4 comments:

  1. I've nominated your blog for the Liebster award! To find out more about the award and what to do now, please see this post http://littleowlbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    Let me know if you accept the award :)

    Little Owl Beauty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you @LittleOwlBeauty. This was very kind of you.

      Delete
  2. Ooooo I really like the packaging on this, its really different!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!