August 8, 2013

My Current Lush Wishlist!

Today I found myself glued to the Lush website. I've always been a huge fan of the quality and uniqueness of their products, but for some reason today I just felt the urge to try out something new from them. To make a long story short; 2 hours past by and this wishlist happened. I thought I would share with you guys what I have lusting after. Enjoy!

Softy Bath Bomb ($6.40)
Image
This is supposed to smell like rose, which is one of my favorite scents. Plus, it just looks so darn pretty!

Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb ($6.95)
Image
This sounds absolutely magical! It also reminds me of Harry Potter, my favorite book series!

You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt ($6.25)
Image
I absolutely love the scent of mangos, and I have been dying to try one of these bath melts so this is perfect for me.

Porridge Soap ($6.95)
Image
After a day of being out in the sun this would be the perfect treat for irritated skin.

Miranda Soap ($7.95)
Image
Another gorgeous looking product. I would be sold on the appearance of it alone, but the fact that it is fruit scented has me sold!

It's Raining Men Shower Gel ($9.95- $28.95)
Image
I'm a sucker for cleverly named products.

Each Peach And Two's A Pair Massage Bar ($10.95)
Image
Peach is hands down one of my favorite scents for Summer. I've also heard that these massage bars are super moisturizing.

Lemony FLutter Cuticle Cream ($16.95)
Image
I've known multiple people who have used this, and each of them loved it.

Cupcake Fresh Face Mask ($6.95)
Image
I have tried this mask before and loved it. I wouldn't mind having another pot of this.



Wow, that was a long list. I'm not sure whether I should be proud or embarrassed. While I try to figure that out it would be great to hear what you guys have been liking from Lush. Has anything caught your eye? Let me know in a comment below!


xoxo,

Meaghan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!