August 19, 2013

Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls: Review!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I know I sure did. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram than you will know that I spent my Saturday at a Latino Festival. I had so much fun listening to the incredible music, and eating the most delicious plantains! I was dragging my feet by the end of the day, but it was completely worth it.

This weeks review is of Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls (8.5 fl oz). I was lucky enough to win this product from a Twitter contest through Birchbox. I honestly was so surprised that I had won. I cannot thank Birchbox enough.
Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls
What Is Jelly Soft Curls?
Jelly Soft Curls is a hair gel that Miss Jessie's claims will leave curls touchably soft without being crunchy. I have tried other products that claim to do this, but find that many of them don't really work. I was interested to see if this would live up to the claims. 

How Does It Work?
The instructions say to apply this to damp hair, and scrunch the product through the hair. After, you can either let it air dry or use a diffuser. I opted to let it air dry because I really wanted to see how defined the curls would get.

Did It Work?
I am happy to report that this worked like a dream. I have tried this out 3 times so far and each time my curls are more defined, shinier, and softer. There was no crunchiness to my hair, and I actually couldn't feel any product residue at all which was perfect.

Final Thoughts
Overall, this is an excellent product, and I think it is perfect for days when you don't want to heat style you hair. This has been my go-to product when I am in a rush, but still want my hair to look fabulous. I'm thrilled that I won this, and I can totally see myself repurchasing this in the future.

Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls retails for $14.00, and can be purchased here and here.

*Hey everyone, I need your help. I have created a YouTube channel to go along with this blog called, XOXOMeaghan. It would mean the world to me if you would share it and subscribe. I will be doing a big giveaway once I have reached 100 subscribers. Here is the link, http://www.youtube.com/user/XOXOMeaghan Thank you so much for your support the past 6 months. You all are incredible! *

xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!