August 29, 2013

Fall Schedule + Announcement


Image
I cannot believe that the Summer is winding down. It seems like just yesterday I was moving out of my dorm and looking forward to spending time with my family relaxing by the pool.

As many of you know I started making YouTube videos. I took some time to think long and hard on this, and I have come to the decision that I will no longer be making videos regularly. While I have enjoyed making videos I think that they are just not for me. With school right around the corner I knew that I had to make a decision as to whether or not I would continue with my blog or my videos. My blog is my baby so the decision wasn't that hard to make. This doesn't mean that I won't make videos ever again, but for the time being I will be sticking to writing on this blog. I want to make it the best it can be. I don't see this as a failure, but more me realizing that making videos is not my strong suit. Writing however is where I feel at home, and can express myself. Basically, I love it. Yep, Meaghan + Writing = 4Ever!

Now that videos are not in the picture I have to make a change to the schedule. Starting next week, September 2nd, I will be posting new content on this blog every Monday and Friday, and knowing me I will probably be posting more than that. I just can't help myself!

In addition to the scheduled posts I will be starting a new series called, Motivational Mondays. These posts will be in addition to the post I will have on Mondays. Think of them as a bonus post! If you read my post about my anxiety, (You can read it here), than you will know that I haven't exactly had the best time the month of August. As a way to change that I have decided to write an uplifting and motivational post every Monday. It will be all about positivity, something I think everyone can use some more of.

As always, thank you for your continued support. I appreciate it so much. Every time one of you leaves a comment on a post or tweets me it puts a smile on my face. I will never be able to thank you enough.

 Let's make this Fall the best time ever!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!