July 1, 2013

What I'm Loving: June 2013!

I feel like I've said this a lot the past few months, but I honestly can't believe June has flown by so quickly. Summer just needs to slow the heck down so that I can enjoy it! 
Beauty

~Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
~Wet N' Wild Blazed Nail Polish
~E.L.F. Candid Coral Blush
~Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance Mist
TV

I am so excited to report that Pretty Little Liars is back! I am obsessed with this show. I love the actors, plot, and of course the amazing fashion and makeup! This show has the best fashion hands down! I wish I had all of the clothes from the show in my closet. I cannot wait to see what is instore for this season!

Music

I'm not gonna lie, in the past I wasn't really a fan of Demi Lovato's music. Back in her Disney days her music was just too young and cutesy for my taste. I was converted into a fan when she released her Unbroken album. I bet there isn't a person out there that didn't shed a tear while listening to her song Skyscraper. I can already tell that her recent hit Heart Attack is going to be my Summer song! It is so catchy and her vocals on it are incredible! An added bonus for me is that she is a role model I would be comfortable having my sister look up to. Not only has she shown that you can change a negative situation into a positive one, but she also preaches body confidence and acceptance.

Food
Starbucks Cake Pop
I features this cake pop from Starbucks early on in my 30 Day Snap HERE. I don't think I  need to tell you but it was so yummy. It was the perfect bite sized treat after an evening out with family.

I hope you had a fun June! Bring on July!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!