July 10, 2013

Top 10 Beauty Products Under $10!

I'm a college girl. As a college girl I have a limited budget when it comes to beauty products. Do I wish that I had gazillions of dollars to spend on the latest blush or hair miracle? Of course, but that is not reality! I have become quite savvy when it comes to which items to splurge and save on. I thought that I would share some of my favorite budget products below. Enjoy!
Image text added
1. Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. It leaves my skin with a natural finish, stays put all day, and matches my skin perfectly. Did I mention how it makes my skin glow?  Well, it does!

2. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner (Nude)
This is a new discovery of mine, and I don't know how I lived without this. I have always suffered from having tired looking eyes, and this nude colored eyeliner instantly brightens up my eyes. I like to wear this on my lower lash line and am pleased to report that it stays put all day long.

3. Maybelline Color Whisper (Lust For Blush)
This shade matches my lips to perfection! It is the easiest shade for me to apply on the go and keep in my purse. The entire Color Whisper line are really nice. They are the perfect combination between a lip balm and a lipstick. 

4. Physicians Formula Conceal RX Concealer
This is my favorite concealer, hands down! Not only is it affordable, but it has a formulation that rivals many high end concealers. I have yet to find anything that covers up my acne and redness better.

5. Covergirl Eye Enhancer Trio (Shimmering Sands)
Shimmering Sands is the perfect drugstore neutral eye trio. This is the perfect trio if you like to keep things natural. I use this on days when I am running late and need to have everything in one convenient place. It allows you to look like you put a lot of effort into your eye makeup when you really didn't.

6. Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara
I'm not going to lie. At first I thought I was going to hate this mascara, but since it was talked about by a beauty guru on YouTube I knew I had to try it. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this mascara give my lashes extreme length. I highly suggest this if you want some length.

7. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils
I am very impressed with these eye pencils. They come in a wide variety of shades, and as long as you use a primer it lasts all day long. An added bonus is how inexpensive they are.

8. Essie Nail Polish 
If you've used an Essie nail polish before than you know why this is on the list. Essie nail polishes are, in my opinion, the best drugstore nail polish brand. They have a wide range of shades, and are affordable!

9. Batiste Dry Shampoo
I have been using dry shampoos on and off for about 2 years now, and this is my favorite so far. Not only does this line of dry shampoos make hair feel clean and give ridiculous volume, but they also don't give that annoying white-cast that a lot of dry shampoos can leave on dark hair.

10. Tresemme Shampoo
Oh how I love this shampoo line. I use the color protection shampoo, and literally don't use anything else. I love the smell of it and the way it makes my hair feel. It is definitely a holy grail product for me.

*BONUS*I thought that I could stay under 10, but I can't. Coming in at #11,   Maybelline's Color Tattoos
These Color Tattoos are seriously the best thing ever. They are a dupe for the MAC Paint Pots, and to be honest I prefer these. Bad To The Bronze is my favorite eye product of all time. I highly recommend giving these a try.


What are your favorite products under $10.00? Leave them in a comment below!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!