July 23, 2013

Schedule Changes!

Image
Hi everyone!

So, I have a bit of news for you all. I have become increasingly busy with boring life stuff so I will have to once again change my post schedule. I promise this will be the last time I change this...I hope. Let's be honest, I'm human. I will now be posting every Monday with extra bonus posts here and there. I think this will keep things fun, and allow me to write the most thoughtful reviews for you guys. I hope that this is okay with everyone, and you can understand where I am coming from.

Another announcement I have is that I will be starting a YouTube channel for XOXO Meaghan. I have been giving this a lot of thought and think this is the logical next step in expanding. I will continue to post here, but I will also be creating videos that would be near impossible to do on a blog properly. You can expect to see hauls, seasonal empties, TAGS, follow me around vlogs, and a lot of me rambling. I will be releasing videos on that channel every Friday. I will provide all information for this channel once I have uploaded a video. Keep a lookout for my first video which I would like to release around mid August once I have perfected a setup. I hope you are as excited as me!

So, the hope is that  I will be posting every Monday and releasing a video every Friday come mid August.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!