July 22, 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude: Review + Photos

I don't know about you, but I have been looking extremely tired recently. No matter how much concealing or brightening I do I still look sleepy. I read online that nude colored eyeliners help to brighten up the eye area when they are applied to the lower water line. I picked this liner up a few weeks ago, and thought now was the perfect time to break it out.
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude


Will This Work?

I was originally skeptical that something like this could work. I was nervous that the nude shade would look unnatural and perhaps a bit strange. I was shocked to see though that I was wrong. This eyeliner is exactly what I needed to make me look awake. The nude coloring neutralized the redness under my eyes, and made my them look brighter.

The Formulation
The formulation of this eyeliner is incredible! Usually eyeliners smear and smudge with my eyes because of my oily skin. Honestly, who has the time to look like a raccoon? Not this girl! This eyeliner however didn't budge one inch the entire day. I was stunned to see that it was still there when I went to wash my face in the evening. I really enjoyed the creamy texture as well. It was easy to apply and after it was applied to stayed put which can't be said for many creamy liners. Since they are waterproof they are perfect for hot Summer days as well.

Final Thoughts
I'm very impressed with these eyeliners. They didn't smudge at all and the creamy texture made them glide on like a dream. I will definitely be picking up more shades of these. I highly recommend this to anyone with oily skin who wants a liner that won't budge or to anyone who is looking to brighten up their eye area.


Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliners retail for $4.49 at Ulta, but are currently on sale for $3.49!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!