July 3, 2013

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt: Review + Photos

Ever since I tried my first NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil, (click HERE to read about it), I have wanted to try the other shades in that line. I decided that instead of buying all of them, which was tempting, I would take my time and try one at a time. The shade I was drawn to was Yogurt.
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt

A Possible Dupe?
I don't know what it was about this shade, but I knew I had to try it. I remember reading reviews saying that it was a dupe for the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre cream eyeshadow in Emerveille. I have wanted this shadow from Chanel for quite some time so the idea that there was a dirt cheap alternative certainly caught my attention. (The Chanel eyeshadow retails for $36.00. Okay, did anyone else's heart just stop at that amount. Just me, okay then.)

The Color
Yogurt is a beautiful rose gold that borders on champagne. It really is stunning to look at. I have enjoyed wearing this by itself as well as worn as a base under Urban Decay's Half Baked. 
Yogurt
*Just a little side note, if your looking for a glowy Summer goddess look than I highly suggest you give the eye combination I have listed above a try. My eyes honestly looked all glowy and magical...If that makes any sense. Okay, back to the review!*

Formulation
The only problem these eye pencils have is that they crease very quickly. The only solution is wearing an eye primer underneath. Since I do that already, because of my oily skin, I don't really see this as a problem. Once there is an eye primer under them they last ALL DAY!

Final Thoughts
I am so pleased with this eye pencil. The shade is stunning, it saved me LOADS of money since it is a dupe, and makes me a glowy Summer goddess. What's not to like?

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils retail for $4.49, and can be purchased at Ulta or wherever NYX products are sold.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!