July 2, 2013

My Fashion Wishlist!

I was feeling awful bloggery this morning so I decided to finish up a sneaky bonus post for today that I wasn't planning on posting for a few more days. I couldn't help myself! I recently created a list of the beauty products that I was lusting after. You can read about it HERE! I thought that it was only fair to share the fashion items I have had my eye on. Enjoy!




ASOS Curve Sweat With Geek Glasses (HERE)
ASOS Curve Boyfriend T-Shirt (HERE)
Hue Denim Leggings (HERE)
Merona (Target) Erin Braided Upper Sandal in Cognac (HERE

DailyLook Skulls N' Roses Scarf in Pink (HERE)
DailyLook Bow Midi Ring (HERE)


What is on your fashion wishlist? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,

Meaghan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!