July 19, 2013

I ♥ Pinterest!

Today I thought I would do a fun lifestyle/not really beauty/random post on my current obsession. Okay, obsession might be a strong word, but I think it portrays my love of Pinterest accurately. I could honestly spend hours pinning, and I am not afraid to admit it. Pinterest is the perfect place to find inspiration on beauty, hair, quotes, cooking, and incredible fashion. If only there was a way to make the things I pin magically appear in my house. I thought I would share some of my recent favorite pins. Also, feel free to follow me on Pinterest HERE to join in on the fun!

Image
I wish my eyeliner turned out like this!

Image
These eyebrows are flawless. 

Image
I secretly have always wanted to dye my hair a crazy color like this. 

Image
This looks so chic. I will definitely be trying it this Fall!

Image
It's shiny, and sparkly, and pretty, and I want them all!

Image
Very classic! I love the pop of color!

Image
So cool!

Image
Yeah, thanks Disney!

Image
That mirror is stunning!

Image
I have a major girl crush on Florence Welch. Her music is amazing, and this quote is from my favorite song by her!



What have you been loving on Pinterest? Leave me a link in a comment below so that I can check it out!

xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post! That first pic of Cara is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I have such brow envy when it comes to her. :)Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!