July 29, 2013

Fragrance Review: Kate Spade New York 'Twirl' Eau De Parfum

Awhile back I wrote a post about wanting to use up the samples I have accumulated. You can read the original post HERE. I have been working very hard to use up as many as possible, and the latest one that I finished was a sample of Kate Spade's Twirl perfume!
Image
Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of the sample as I accidently threw it away. I know, shame on me! I hope this image I found on Google will suffice!

I received this fragrance sample in a Birchbox a few months back, and was obsessed with it. For some reason I forgot about this and put it in a drawer. I found it recently, and knew I had to wear it again.

Twirl is such a fun fragrance. It is both fruity and floral with notes of watermelon, blackberry, red currant, jasmine, musk, and french macaroons. Let'e be honest, anything that has a hint of french macaroons is bound to smell delicious. It is light and fresh, and is perfect for Summer.

This has been my go to fragrance for days when I want something easy that will go with any occasion. I just ran out of this, and am already having withdrawals. What can I say, I really like Twirl! Also, how fun is the name. I always feel very feminine and sassy when wearing this. Yes, I did just call myself sassy.

Kate Spade Twirl perfume retails for $65.00 for 1.7 fl oz. It can be purchased HERE on Birchbox's website.

xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. The bottle looks so pretty! So glad i read this as I'm doing my first fragrance review next week - great post.

    Love Zoe x
    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The bottle and scent are gorgeous! Can't wait to read your post :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!