July 12, 2013

My Current Playlist #3

I'm back with my current playlist! I love music and sharing what I have been listening to lately. Enjoy!
Image
Songs:
~Calvin Harris and Florence Welch Sweet Nothing
~The Cape Race They're Young, They're In Love
~Demi Lovato Heart Attack 
~New Kids On The Block Step By Step
~Imagine Dragons On Top Of The World
~Gin Wigmore Poison
~M83 Midnight City
~The Sunset Strip Club Einstein's Theory
~The Paper Kites Bloom
~Phil Collins Strangers Like Me
Have a fab day!

xoxo,

Meaghan

1 comment:

  1. I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I can watch the hottest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!