June 1, 2013

What I'm Loving: May 2013!

(From here)
It seems like just yesterday I was packing up my stuff to move out of school for the Summer, and now it's the end of May! I guess the saying "Time flies when you're having fun" is right! I have had an incredible time at home with my family. Here are my favorite things of May! Enjoy!

Beauty:
~Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Quenched
~ Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist in Pure Daydream
~ Aussie  Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner
~ BareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15
~ Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
TV:
I'll be the first person to admit that my television guilty pleasure is the Syfy channel. I have always loved science fiction television shows. My current favorite from the channel is their new series Defiance. Defiance is the story of Earth in the near future after aliens have come and made it their new home. Humans and aliens live together, and have to find a way to coexist peacefully. Now, I know that for some of you that description was geek overload, but I swear it's a good show. If the trailer above doesn't just run to your televison and watch it than I don't know what will! You can catch Defiance on the Syfy  channel Mondays at 9pm!
Music:

This is such an easy choice. I came across the video for Mika's Popular Song at the beginning of the month, and have not stopped listening to it ever since! This song combines my two favorite things; a catchy pop beat, and the musical Wicked. Mika was able to combine these seamlessly I must say. He borrows lines from the iconic Wicked song Popular, and weaves it into his own original song about not fitting in. Ariana Grande also lends her voice to this song, and DANG can this girl sing! The two work perfectly together. The video is also pretty awesome. It tells the story of two misfits that have decided to get back at their tormentors. While I don't advocate killing, the story is still pretty cool, and has a very Tim Burton-esque feel. 
Food:
Trader Joe's Macaroons
If you follow me on Instagram than you'll know that I got my hands on some macaroons recently. I had a craving for some and hightailed it over to Trader Joe's to get some. The ones that I got were vanilla and chocolate. Both flavors were so yummy. They come frozen and all you have to do it let them thaw for 30 minutes and they're ready to eat! That easy! I can't wait to grab some more!

I hope your May was just as fun as mine!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!