June 19, 2013

Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in Amused: Review + Photos

I'm back with another review! I received this Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in a Birchbox quite some time ago. I was shocked to see a full sized product in a box that only cost $10.00!
Tarte LIpSurgence Lip Tint in Amused
I cannot explain how excited I was to get this lip tint. I had heard good things about it at the time, and couldn't believe that I could now try it. It's been almost a year, and I am pleased to say that I still use it and love it!


The first thing I have to gush about is the color. It is a gorgeous bright pink! Normally I wouldn't find myself reaching for something this vibrant, but for some reason I was drawn to this. I like this best when I only apply a small amount and blend it out with my ring finger. It is the perfect pop of color without being too out there for my taste.

Another nice feature to this product is the pencil style packaging. All you have to do is screw up the bottom. I like that you don't have to sharpen it to get more product.

Overall, I really like this lip tint. It stays on the lips forever and the glossy texture adds a nice shine and allows it to glide on effortlessly. I highly recommend this if you want a pop of color on the lips, but don't want to have to reapply frequently.

Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tints retail for $24.00, and can be found wherever Tarte products are sold.

xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. Great review - I'll have to try these Tarte lippies out sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you liked it! Tarte really does make quality lip products.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!