June 7, 2013

Sephora and Disney's Ariel Collection!

Image
I don't know about you, but I grew up on Disney movies and their princesses. My personal favorite has always been Ariel from The Little Mermaid. You can only imagine how much I squealed when I found out that the latest Sephora/Disney collection will be Ariel! I found this stunning video on Sephora's YouTube channel, and just had to share!

Click here for the video.

I also found this photo of the collection online! Isn't it beautiful!
Image
I can only imagine how beautiful those shades of blue  in this collection are. The thing I am most excited about it the compact mirror. I currently have the one from the Cinderella Collection, and cannot wait to get my hands on the Ariel one! I will keep you updated, and post pictures once the collection is released in stores soon!

xoxo,

Meagahn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!