June 24, 2013

Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer (Apocalips) in Luna: Review + Photos

I recently posted a photo on my Instagram and as a part of my 30 Day Snap  that I was finally able to find the Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers! There has been quite a buzz around these lip lacquers since their release in the UK where there are called Apocalips. I kind of wish they had kept the name Apocalips, as it works better with the outer space themed names of the shades. Anyway, let's get to reviewing!
Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Luna
First of all, I really like the packaging of these. They feature a clear tube and black cap that has an almost crystallized shape. I think it adds a unique touch, and really makes the product stand out.

The applicator is the most unique feature about this product. It looks like an average doe foot applicator, but it holds a little surprise. In the middle of the applicator is a small indentation that holds extra product! This means you won't have to go back for more product as often. Such a neat idea!
Luna
The shade I chose to try out is Luna. I have recently been obsessed with coral lip colors, and Luna fit the bill. It is an orange toned creamy coral.

I enjoy the formulation of this lip lacquer. The product is creamy and is opaque in one coat. It leaves the lips with a "wet" shine that is just the right amount of glossiness. They stayed put fairly well, but did come off a bit on my coffee cup. I only had to reapply twice throughout the day so I consider that a success.

I cannot wait to pick up more of these. There were a few shades I had my eye on!

Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers retail for $4.99 and can be found at Walgreens.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!