June 5, 2013

Ombre Hair: My Experience!

If you follow me on Twitter than you will know that I recently had my hair ombred! I have wanted to ombre my hair for a few years now, but have always been too scared to do it. Recently I decided to take the plunge and just do it. I mean, it's Summer and there is no better time to try out a cool new hair color...or colors.

I have been dying my hair red for the past 2 years, and knew I needed a change. After a consultation with my hair stylist we decided we decided to deepen the shade of red in my hair, and ombre the ends a golden reddish blonde. I was skeptical at first with how it would turn out since I have never really seen ombre with red hair, but my hair stylist is incredible so I knew I could trust her.

Fast forward 2 hours, and it was done. I cannot express how much I love my hair. It is completely different from anything that I have ever done before with my hair, and I am so glad that I took a change and did it! I have heard multiple people say that my hair looks like flames, and I couldn't agree more. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about my hair being compared to fire, but now I love the comparison and think it just makes my new hair seem that much more bad ass! Haha!

I'll include a few pictures now so you can see what it looked like before and after. I am so glad that I did this, and think it will add such an edgy touch to my Summer style.
Sorry about the light...I was in the car. Hence, the seat belt!


A test shot I couldn't help but include! What a pretty face!

Goodness I love it!

I hope you enjoyed this because I know I sure did! Have a fantastic day, and I will be uploading my 30 Day Snap this afternoon!


xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!