June 10, 2013

Nail Of The Day: Essie's Bikini So Teeny

I'm back with another Nail Of The Day! This time it is Essie's beautiful Bikini So Teeny nail polish.
Essie's Bikini So Teeny
I am seriously in love with this polish! I have nothing like it in my collection. Bikini So Teeny is a pale periwinkle blue with a slight purple undertone. It is truly gorgeous. There is a small amount of shimmer in this polish that can be seen in the bottle, but on the nails you can't really see any of it.

This polish was opaque in 2 coats which I was happy about. The lasting power was also nice. It didn't chip on me until day 3 which is saying how much I like this polish that I wore it for 3 days since I usually change my polish every other day. I would highly recommend this color because I have never seen anything like this before and it is perfect for the Spring and Summer.

Essie nail polishes retail for roughly $8.00 and can be purchased wherever Essie products are sold.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!