June 12, 2013

My Favorite Mascaras: Drugstore!

I'm a bit of a mascara junkie. I never seem to stick with one mascara for too long. I thought since I tried so many that I would share my favorite drugstore mascaras. I'm going to warn you, all of my drugstore favorites are by Maybelline. How this happened I will never know. Guess I'll just have to go out and buy even more mascara! Enjoy!  
Top-Bottom: Illegal Lengths, The Rocket, Cat Eyes, Falsies Flared

Drugstore

Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Flared 
I first heard about this through Missglamorazzi on Youtube. She raved about how long and volumized this made her lashes. Of course I had to try it for myself! Let me just say, she was right. My lashes have never been so voulmized. It gives the appearance of false lashes!

Maybelline Illegal Lengths 
Oh, this mascara. I have normal length lashes, but with this mascara I have the longest lashes I have ever seen! This mascara doesn't provide much volume, but the length is incredible. It's a fiber mascara so the fibers attach to your natural lashes, giving them ridiculous length!

Maybelline The Colossal Cat Eyes 
This is another mascara that I discovered through a YouTuber. Amarixe had mentioned this in one of her Favorites videos a few months back, and made it sound like such an incredible product. I had read reviews on it saying that it gives a doe-eyed to the lashes which is right up my alley. This mascara does follow through on the doe-eyed look. The outer lashes somehow get so long and look dramatic. This isn't the best for volume either, but perfect to pair with other mascaras.

Maybelline The Rocket
This is a more recently favorite mascara of mine. I have been trying this out for a couple of weeks now, and already know I love it. This isn't the greatest for length, but it gives amazing volume and holds a curl well. So glad the hype around this is warranted. 


I hope this introduced you to some new mascaras! Have a great day!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!