June 17, 2013

My Everyday Makeup Routine!


Today I figured I would share with you my everyday makeup routine. Now, I'm by no means a makeup artist or anything, but I do enjoy experimenting with different looks and products.  I have been doing this routine for a few weeks now, and love it. It's natural, but still allows me to play up features that I like (my eyes in particular!) Also, I wanted to do this because I tend to be a nosy person and love to learn which products people use. Enjoy!
Products:




~ Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Ivory
~ Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light
~ Physicians Formula Conceal RX in Fair Light
~ Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach (undereyes)
~ NYC Bronzer in Sunny (contour)
~ NARS Blush in Orgasm (apples of my cheeks)
~ Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond (highlight)
~YBF Automatic Eye Brow Pencil in Universal Taupe
~ Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara (to set my brows)
~Urban Decay Primer Potion
~ Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (as a base)
~ LOreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte (over Bad to the Bronze)
~ Urban Decay Naked Palette (Buck in the crease)
~Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black Cocoa (tightline my eyes)
~ Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara in Glam Black
~Burt's Bees chapstick in Pink Grapefruit

Brushes and Tools:



~Bare Escentuals kabuki (for setting powder)
~ Real Techniques buffing brush (bronzer)
~Avon blush brush (blush)
~ Real Techniques contour brush (highlighter)
~ Real Techniques brow brush (fill in brows)
~ E.L.F. brow comb and brush (comb through brows)
~ Real Techniques base shadow brush (to apply Iced Latte)
~ Sephora Dual Ended eyeliner/crease brush (blend Buck into the crease)
~ Bare Escentuals contour shadow brush (blend out Buck)
~ Revlon eyelash curler

 Here is a picture of the finished look. I hope you enjoyed this fun little post!
Natural...Just the way I like it!


xoxo, 

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!