June 21, 2013

My Beauty Wishlist!

I don't know about you, but I find myself sometimes late at night watching YouTube haul videos from my favorite beauty gurus. I love seeing what products people are drawn to, and finding out where I can find the latest "It" product. One of the downsides however is that I find my wishlist of things I want to buy getting longer! Here is my latest wishlist.

~Butter London's No More Waity, Katie Nail Polish
~Essie's Boom Boom Room Nail Polish
~Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
~CoverGirl Minx Eyeshadow


~Tangle Teezer
~Real Techniques Blush Brush
~Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
~MAC Cremesheen Glass in Richer, Lusher

Aren't they all beautiful! I just love cosmetics and beauty products!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!