June 14, 2013

Meaghan Attempts To Bake: Blueberry Muffins

Now that I am home for the Summer I am taking complete advantage of having a kitchen to cook in. This morning I decided to take a stab at baking some blueberry muffins! Be warned though, these muffins come from a premade mix so they aren't technically homemade. However, I made them in my home so technically the are homemade. Haha!

I have never tried this brand before, but decided to give them a try. Here are some pictures of me making the mix and prepping them for the oven.



Side note, how cute are these muffin liners?! I know that they are of a children's TV character and I'm an adult, but I honestly think they are so adorable!

Next, I allowed these bad boys to bake. While I waited I caught up on the last episode of Once Upon A Time. Does anyone else watch that? The finale was SO GOOD!

After the allotted amount of time I removed the muffins from the oven, and here are the results!


I had so much fun making these. There is nothing more satisfying than making something and being able to enjoy it!

I hope you had fun following me on another journey of baking. I know I did!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!