June 28, 2013

Haul: Sephora, Ulta, Target!

Yesterday I went shopping, and by shopping I mean I bought everything I came into contact with! I don't know what came over me, but I went a bit overboard. I cannot wait to try these and give you reviews on all of them! Enjoy!
The Haul!


Haul

Sephora By O.P.I. Nail Polish in It's All About Me
Sephora By O.P.I. Nail Polish in Mr. Right Now
Sephora By O.P.I. Nail Polish in Hollywood If I Could
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt
NYX Blush in Peach
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude
Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush
Revlon Photoready BB Cream in Light
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Ulta Cotton Pads
Sally Hansen Nail Polish in Pacific Blue
Up & Up Crease Brush
Hot Tools Alligator Clips
Oscar By Oscar De La Renta Sunglasses



I hope you enjoyed this fun haul! Have a fab day!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!