June 7, 2013

30 Day Snap:Day 3!

For more info and an explanation of the 30 Day Snap click HERE.

I have been a huge fan of Florence + The Machine for years now. I have seen her perform live twice, and can honestly say that she sounds even better live than on her album which I didn't even think was possible. If I am listening to music than there is a good chance it is one of her albums. The song I currently have on repeat is All This And Heaven Too from the Ceremonials album. The lyrics are beautiful and the upbeat instrumentals have me dancing and singing along.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!