June 4, 2013

30 Day Snap!

Image
Louise, of Sprinkle Of Glitter, inspired this new series that I decided to start. She did the 30 Day Snap Challenge. What is the 30 Day Snap you might be asking? Well, I am here to tell you! For the next 30 days I will be posting a picture on this blog. Now, this is the fun part. The picture can be of anything! I have recently really been getting into photography more so this is right up my alley.

While we are on day 4 of June of the month I decided to still do this and just let it go into July. I hope that's alright. I can never seem to follow rules! I will be uploading my first picture tomorrow and will be posting my regular posts as well while I am doing this. Now you'll have double the Meaghan in your life! What more could you ask for, haha!

See you tomorrow!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!