June 25, 2013

30 Day Snap: Days 20 and 21!

For more info and an explanation of the 30 Day Snap click HERE.

I apologize for there not being a 30 Day Snap post yesterday. I was running around all day, and just didn't have the time to post one. Since I missed a day I decided to combine days. Enjoy!

Yesterday I decided to stop trying to fight my messy hair and embrace it. Why struggle to make my hair behave when I can just let it go wild for the day?! I found this image on Pinterest, and it perfectly matched how I felt.

This little munchkin is just the cutest thing in the world. He is such a cat model!

Have a fab day!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!