June 13, 2013

30 Day Snap: Day 9!

For more info and an explanation of the 30 Day Snap click HERE.
Compact mirror from the Sephora Disney Cinderella Collection
I think I speak for anyone who wears makeup when I say that a compact mirror is imperative when you are going about your day. There is nothing worse than having black mascara smudges under your eyes that make you look like you are impersonating a raccoon. I received this compact from the Sephora Disney Cinderella Collection as a Christmas present from my parents. It looks absolutely regal, and makes me feel like a princess!

Have a fab day!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!