June 11, 2013

30 Day Snap: Day 7!

For more info and an explanation of the 30 Day Snap click HERE.
My storage
Today I thought I would share one of the methods I use to store my cosmetics collection. I purchased this stackable container at Target my first year of college. I have so much makeup that I actually had to purchase a second one of these containers just to store it all. Each stackable tray has a different theme (face, eyes, lips, samples, etc.) This is the best way I have found to store everything and be able to keep it mobile so that I can travel back and forth from school with it. I honestly don't know what I would do without this. It keeps me organized, and makes it a lot easier to find products when I need them.

Have a fab day!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!