June 9, 2013

30 Day Snap: Day 5!

For more info and an explanation of the 30 Day Snap click HERE.
The art of selfies!
I am the queen of taking silly photos. For so long I hated getting my picture taken, but recently I decided to stop taking getting my picture taken so seriously! Not every shot has to look glamorous and perfect. In fact my favorite pictures of myself are when I am having fun and being silly. These are just a few photos I took today. I am in such a silly mood, and I think these pictures speak to that!

Have a fantastic day!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!