June 29, 2013

30 Day Snap: Day 25!

For more info and an explanation of the 30 Day Snap click HERE.
As you can see I have A LOT more fun with silly pictures!
Sometimes it just feels nice to spend a few days lounging around the house in your pajamas. Yesterday I shared a picture of me in my favorite pajama pants. Long story short, I didn't change out of those bad boys all day. Today was another one of those days. For some reason I decided to do my makeup though. Go figure! I think it made me feel better about sitting around in my pajamas all day. I will call this look Glamorous Lounging.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!