June 6, 2013

30 Day Snap: Day 2!

For more info and an explanation of the 30 Day Snap click HERE.

Like I said yesterday I have loved being home, and being able to spend some quality time with my family. Last night we all went out for a family dinner which was a nice change. Both of my parents work a lot so it was awesome for all of us to be able to sit down and chat. The picture above is of the coaster I got at the restaurant. I found it so funny! It was completely something I would say seeing as I am fluent in sarcasm. Anyway, I look forward to more nights out with my family, and being able to spend some more quality time with them.

See you tomorrow!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!