June 20, 2013

30 Day Snap: Day 16!

For more info and an explanation of the 30 Day Snap click HERE.
Image
From time to time it can be hard for me to stay positive. Don't get me wrong, I have an incredible life, but every now and then little things happen that can get me down. I found this quote on Pinterest not too long ago, and have had it as my screensaver on my laptop ever since. It makes me reflect and realize that life isn't so bad. If there are people and things that bring you down rise above them. Life is going to be good!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!