May 2, 2013

What I'm Loving: April 2013!

April is officially over, and I am in the home stretch to finish my Sophomore year of College. Time literally flies when you are constantly busy and having fun. Here is a roundup of the things that I loved this past month. Enjoy!

Beauty:
~Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light
~ Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
~ Urban Decay Naked Palette (My favorite colors are Sin, Naked, and Buck!)
~ Maybelline Cat Eyes Colossal Volum' Mascara in Glam Black (Waterproof)

TV:
From here
My pick for this month is pretty easy. I was able to finally watch HBO's series The Newsroom, and boy was I glad I did. This show is incredible! It focuses around a news station that has decided to start reporting the actual news instead of the fluff pieces that many news stations chose the report on today so that they don't ruffle any feathers. It gives a look at the behind the scenes aspect of a news station and the politics that many never hear about. Each episode revolves around an actual event that has happened recently and shows how the station plans to report it. I don't even know if that description of the show does it any justice, but please do yourself a favor and watch it.
Music:
From here
I have been a lover of the band Bastille for a few months now, but for some reason this past month I have not been able to stop playing their music. My favorite song has to be their newer release Pompeii. It has an absolutely infectious beat that never fails to make me want to dance. 
Food:

If Lucky Charms was not a part of your childhood than you might as well stop reading this right now and go get you a box! I haven't had Lucky Charms for quite some time so when I saw it at the grocery store this past month I jumped at the chance to get some. Lucky Charms is literally yumminess in a box. Yes, I said Yumminess!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!